Sunday, May 15, 2011

photos

Hildy already reported what I saw, so I'll get right to the photos. I have a lot of them to share today, so I apologize if it slows down the site or your email!

Buzz Leaving Nest
Buzz Leaving Nest

Chick Eager to Eat
Chick Eager to Eat (sorry, I can't tell who's who)

Ruby Taking out the Trash
Ruby Taking out the Trash

Ruby with Twig
Ruby with Twig

Ruby Challenging her Reflection
Ruby Challenging her Reflection

Chick Flapping its Wings
Chick Flapping Its Wings

And here's what you've probably been waiting for, Buzz's Band! Most of these are hard to read, but from what we already knew, and a combination of these six, I think the number may be 1207-853. The 3 is the one I'm least certain about since it only appears in the middle of the bottom row, and is also very blurry.
Shots of Buzz's Band

No comments:

Post a Comment